Pontfications on the field of Educational Technology and Instructional Design.

Bare with me as I ponder the meaning of education in the 21st century from the perspecitive of an instructional designer.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

All CUEd Up!

I went to the CUE conference this last weekend. Way too much information for me to process. I am trying not to dump 90% of it out of the back of my brain. We'll see. Anyways, here are a couple of great finds!


FlickrStorm--> an amazing way to search for Flickr Images

HotPotatoes-->teacher software for generating all sorts of useful web pages

Scribus-->free desktop pulishing software


Inkscape-->free open source vector drawing software

Anyways, that is just the tip of the iceburg. I'm still processing alot of information.

1 comment:

Terri Linman said...

Great that you went to CUE! Was that you first experience? It can be overwhelming but always a mind full of great new things! Thanks for the list of new "stuff" to check out!