Pontfications on the field of Educational Technology and Instructional Design.

Bare with me as I ponder the meaning of education in the 21st century from the perspecitive of an instructional designer.

Monday, February 11, 2008

We're off to the Races!


So classes are on again at a full gallop. I love it, but I've had way too many things falling off my house, cars, and family members to have time to deal with. Why, I ask, can't my roof leak before classes start? And why does the "idle control valve" have to stumble in my van while I am supposed to be working, reading, making a blog, creating iGoogle pages, and making an analysis report? Hmmmmm????

Oh, I guess I should stop complaining. I've fixed the roof in record time, replaced the "idle control valve" with the help of a Haynes auto manual, and my wife and children no longer have eyes and lungs dissengaging from their bodies.

No comments: