Pontfications on the field of Educational Technology and Instructional Design.

Bare with me as I ponder the meaning of education in the 21st century from the perspecitive of an instructional designer.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I'm In Love!.............with collaboration tools.


Yes, I love my wife and all that, but my most recent loves are:

1.) Google Docs and
2.) Yugma.com

Google Docs just added this new feature to spreadsheets whereby I can share a survey with a group of people, and as they answer the questions it POPULATES MY SPREADSHEET WITH THEIR ANSWERS!

I am screaming for joy about this because I am a teacher and I could easily have students take tests this way, have teachers do surveys this way, and all sorts of other cool applications.

Now, Yugma.com is also really cool because it allows a group session with digital whiteboards, chat, screen sharing, and file sharing. Very cool! Eh! Love it.

Oh, and Happy Valentines Day.

No comments: